Kay: Tim Quigley can deliver . . . we have a difficult, sloping yard, and he delivered the type of stepped down fence you see in home magazines. This beautiful, cedar fence is nothing short of a piece of artwork that frames our landscaping. He was on the job with his technician and crafted this cedar masterpiece with minimal disruption to our plantings and to our life! Highly recommended craftsman!
Laurie: They installed a cedar picket fence in our back yard. It went very well. Their scheduling was reliable. He did a high quality job on a difficult terrain, and we were very pleased with the results. They were very nice and very professional; they were even good with our dog!
Ashley: They replaced railings, posts and spindles with new red cedar, and brought the railings up to code. The job was completed quickly . . . within 2 days. Tim was incredibly accessible via emamil and phone, which I appreciate.
Silvia: We are very pleased with Tim's work. We had an idea of how we wanted our deck to look, but Tim brought his experience and topped those ideas with very nice suggestions and the results are great (and all still within our budget!). Two things that caught our attention were his attention to the details - very impressive; and also to the safety/quality of his work. We would definitely recommend Tim's work to anyone, and we would also hire him again to do another job for us in the future!
Mary: We are really enjoying the
back yard and the great transformation you produced back there. Thank you very much
for your beautiful work.
It is deeply appreciated.
Susan: We are enjoying the new porch extension very much. We have so much more sunshine and just more light in general. Thanks for all your hard work!
Madison Customer: Tim removed our old fence and replaced it with a wood fence with two gates. The workmanship was top notch and done on time and at the cost quoted. We were completely satisfied. Of all the projects we have undertaken in our 20 years in this house, this ranks as one of if not the best.
Cameron: I needed to fence my yard in December for dog reasons. Tim came, gave a fair estimate, and then the weather turned nasty. He set up in my garage and was HEROIC in fighting the elements to make my new yard safe for my dog. PLUS, his craftsmanship is really great. He suggested little design details I hadn't thought of. He came when it was above zero, sunk the holes in the freezing ground, tracked through 2 feet of snow, and hand-built every piece of my fence so that it blended in perfect with existing fence in my yard and neighboring yards. He also was very courteous with the neighbors - making sure the fence was not an imposition for them. He's beyond compare!
Jeanne: My sister and 3 dogs would be living with us for 2 months, but we had less than 3 weeks to prepare for their arrival. Tim built 3 spans of wood picket fence and one gate to close off our back yard; the work was done on time, before my sister arrived. He gave us excellent advice on the best kind of fence for our needs. I admired their attention to detail and precise measurement. The result was a very beautiful fence that will do the job intended and actually improved the look of our house.
Jennifer: They did a really nice job and came back to make adjustments when the gate was a bit too tight. Also, one of my dogs got nervous and ripped off a couple of the panels and Tim came by and replaced them for me and didn't charge me anything.
Andrew & Sandra: Some things to note from our before and after deck project. See pictures in Before & After Deck Photo Gallery.
1. Before - deck shook/rocked when you walked on it, was not built with a permit, violated city ordinances, not built to code; After - solid, built to code by a professional with a permit.
2. Before - looked terrible; After - looks great!
3. Before - uneven, warped & rickety; After - sharp, symmetrical, well planned
4. Before - balusters were held in by a single nail! 4 fell out; After - well designed, secure, hugely comforting
5. Before - several boards curling up, screws popped out and sticking up; After - clean, flat, nice
6. Before - long stairs that sloped down made tripping/falling easy, also no rail on one side - drop off the girls could fall from, and the rail that was there was very poorly secured!; After - right size step, doesn't slope, 2 solid and well secured rails, firm foundation
7. Before - one post was set in mud/dirt; After - all posts are secured in cement
8. Before - poorly built, the joists were not even secured to the crossbeam; After - well constructed, sturdy
9. Before - blech; After - WOOHOO!